Thursday, November 4, 2010

CHANGE YOUR JOB NOW!!


With the rising cost of living, many must be affected. Have you considered having a second job? Earning more money or even starting your own business? It worked for Tim Low, the founder of Tim Bodycare Training Centre.
“I used to be a senior manager in a multinational company, earning RM6,000 per month. However, my increment did not correlate with the rising cost of living.Fuel prices were rising. Even the nasi lemak prices rose 50%. It was increasingly hard to provide for my family and I knew I needed a solution. But I feared losing a stable job and becoming self-employed seemed risky”. said Low.
“I knew I had to equip myself with extra skills. I spent RM38,000 to do an MBA, but that knowledge didn’t get me far. My solution came from looking at my personality.”
“I realized I was a caring, sociable person who liked to solve problems. I took a course to learn professional massage, because I got to meet people, solve their problems and pain via proper massage treatment.
After this course, I started to working part time earning extra income. Then I saw the opportunity to earn more money. I quit my job and started a massage centre.
“Now, I don’t have financial problems and I am able to take my family on holiday anytime I want.” Learning how to massage was the best decision Low made for himself. What about you?
Many massage therapists who graduated from Tim Bodycare choose to be their own boss by owing a SOHO home business, doing the bulk of their business from their home.
Alternatively, giving a massage at customer’s office (corportate massage), meeting room or conferences are becoming very popular.

Tim bodycare Training Centre is a pioneer in providing professional physiotherapy and aromatherapy massage training in Malaysia.
Call us NOW to discover how you can benefit by gaining these healthcare skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment